The best types of stainless steel are 18/10, which means the stainless steel structure, indicating the amount of chromium and nickel respectively, and the stainless steel indicates its quality, durability and temperature resistance.
The higher the grade, the better the iron ratio is, and the chromium function that delivers oxygen to the surface of the product to protect.
Iron from rust. Nickel also enhances the corrosion resistance of rust so the higher the nickel the better the product is capable of endurance and gives the gloss in the product and maintains it as long as possible of bends or warp, so be sure if the product is 18/10
- Heavy and durable and long live
- It stays bright and looks great
- Enjoy good condition for long time
- Easy to clean
- Do not interact with food, in fact BEST CHOICE in cooking meat.
- Very convenient because it does not add any flavor to the food you cook
- It consists of three layers of high quality raw materials
- Resistant to heat, scratches, and bends
- Easy to maintain: as it is available to our maintenance service installation / welding sheds and hands
- The prices are medium compared to other utensils and because of its advantages, and accessible to all
- Stainless steel has enormous capacity to store heat and evenly distribute it to each vessel
- Exterior Layer 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Heavy gauge Aluminum core
- Interior Layer 18/10 Stainless Steel
How To Use
In daily use wash with soap, water and sponge while avoiding strong detergents that damage the surface of the pot
Dry the product immediately after washing to keep it shiny and keep it dry so that lime and minerals in the water do not leave marks on the product
When cooking, The temperature should be reduced & you must use a solid wooden seal or silicon
To polish the stainless steel there is more than one way, including lemon salt and vinegar and leave the pot for some hours and then dake well and then rinsed and dried and the other way is to prepare a tomato sauce home in a stainless bowl and then boiled in a tomato acid can polish the pot
In the case of burning the product from inside, put a glass of vinegar and then add sodium bicarbonate and leave some time and then let it with a piece of aluminum foil and this alternative to aluminum wire, but without scratching or smearing the vessel
Stainless steel heats more efficiently than other varieties of cookware, you do not need to turn the heat higher than required. Also safe for broiling, stainless-steel pans can be used in ovens up to 500 degrees. This do avoid burning and any kitchen fires.