What are our payment options?
- Credit/Debit card
Is aluminum cookware toxic?
According to NCBI (National Center for Biotechnology Information), cooking in aluminum containers results in small but unimportant increases in the aluminum content of foods and in our case, leaching concentration is negligible.
Does aluminum cause Alzheimer’s disease?
- According to the Alzheimer’s society : “There is no convincing evidence that aluminum increases a person’s risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease.”
- FDA reports that aluminum does not cause Alzheimer’s disease and the use of aluminum products does not harm health.
- According to Dr. David Perl mutter, renowned neurologist and bestselling author of Grain Brain, brain disorders, including Alzheimer’s disease, are caused by excess consumption of carbohydrates and grains…Not aluminum cookware.
Does granite cookware break?
No, but can be harmed if it fell hard repeatedly.
Ceramic or granite cookware?
As you can see, these two types of cookware are very similar in terms of their safety .However, the coating and heat distributing base with its high tech. designing technique adds a lot to our granite cookware. If you love having splashes of color in your kitchen and more durable cookware, granite design cookware is the right one for you.
What is you return policy?
- Proof of Purchase (Order Number _Partition)
- The refund must be in accordance with the terms of acceptance of returns
- The product value is refunded when the product is received and delivered to us
- Please contact customer service within 24 hours if you receive a damaged product during shipping.
What is the best nonstick cookware you have?
Each collection serves a different kind of consumer and we were keen to reach out to all the chiefs out there, men and women, with the privileges they need along with the perfect value.
Is flon coating toxic?
The thing that most people do is to leave the cookware empty on the flame, which in this case produce PTFE gas and that may be toxic, so we always advice against this.
Why does stainless steel cookware get burnt?
Mainly because of high heat (burning it dry like that, in any stainless steel cookware there is, may eventually cause kitchen fire).
Stainless steel heats more efficiently than other varieties of cookware, you do not need to turn the heat higher than required. Also safe for broiling, stainless-steel pans can be used in ovens up to 500 degrees. Stainless-steel cookware does not get treated by chemicals, so it is considered a healthy choice for cooking meals in.
What is stainless 18/10?
The “18” refers to the chromium content, which gives flatware its rust-resistance properties, and the “10” refers to the nickel content, which gives it its silver-like shine and some rust-resistance.
Why aluminum cookware form pores?
Surly you didn’t follow the cleaning instruction or there was extended contact with acidic food.
Is Al Ahram nonstick cookware dish washer safe?
No, but some of our products are dishwasher safe, and to maintain any non-stick coating, the dishwasher should not be used because over time it places the ability to paint on the non-stick property Therefore, we always advise you to follow the instructions of each product and adhere to it so that the product lives with you as long as possible.